- How to Help Your Small IT Team Keep Up with Business Expansion
So what is the best approach to help your small IT team get accustomed to new developments?
- 3 Ways Social Media can Generate Leads
There's no doubt that the digital revolution has a strong foothold in our society. While social media may have been created and intended to give younger generations a creative outlet, it has evol …
- 8 Ways to Build a Better Business Bot
The increasing demand for these technological solutions is not a result of blind consumerism, nor is it a case of mindless obsession with AI.
- 10 Cool Hidden Slack Features
Let us have a look at 10 of the coolest Slack features you probably don’t know about.
- Simple Ways to Boost Productivity in Your IT Department
Since the IT teams have such a massive influence and responsibility to bring innovations, they could use a bit of motivation to boost their productivity.
- SnatchBot: Giving the Average User Full Control Over Chatbot Design
Brands can utilize chatbots to grow further and improve their customer service drastically.
- 10 Tips for Choosing the Best Software for Your Company
So, let’s brainstorm a bit and carefully examine the most important characteristics of the best software for your company!
- 4 Ways Cloud Computing Can Increase Productivity and Profits
Let’s discuss in detail how cloud computing is increasing business productivity and profits.
- The Impact of Technology on People's Social Relationships
Let’s take a closer look at the benefits first and then move on to the problems that technology causes.
- Phishing Emails Remain a Big Problem
One of the biggest threats that many businesses and organizations face is experiencing a security breach. In response to these rising threats, many companies are investing in cyber security programs, …
- Keeping Your Online Privacy Safe in 2018: 3 Useful Tips
There are only a couple of really important things you should understand, and you will more easily be able to control your online privacy.
- Why Modern Businesses Need a VPN
It is important to secure all of your employees that use the internet and all of their computers because, if their security is breached, valuable business data and your entire organization might be at …
- The Impact of IT on Education: 5 Great Elearning Platforms
Businesses have flourished due to lower expenses for numerous in-house processes, people have started communicating more easily, but education has also greatly changed.
- The Chatbot Hype of 2017:5 Reasons Bots are Crucial for SMBs
Twenty years ago it was all about chatting with people, today it is a brand new concept – chatting with bots.
- Benefits of E-Learning for IT Companies
Similarly to studying at the university, this requires proper organization and personal investment to get the results.